RONIN conducts over 100,000 customer insight interviews annually for the world’s largest companies. We specialise in having the people, technologies and processes to do this work on a global basis, and routinely conduct interviews in over 50 countries.
Key customer experience research capabilities include:
- Design?and modelling expertise to ensure the greatest return from customer experience programmes that go far beyond scorecards.
- Flexible?methodologies tailored to the client’s needs. Some of our customer experience programmes are entirely qualitative, while others entail large, continuous phone and online interviewing.
- Centralised?operations model with all interviewing and data collection handled from the London operations centre, guaranteeing consistent implementation regardless of country.
- Support?for over 55 languages using native-speaking interviewers.
- In-house?translation and coding departments.
- Systems?and security for managing and returning confidential client data.
- Alert?systems for immediate notification of customer issues.
- Digital?recording of all interviews for client access through a project-specific portal.
- Seamless?integration with client NPS systems.
- A?full service client insight division to handle all aspects of a comprehensive programme including design, analytics, modelling and reporting of such programmes.
Contact us now to learn how we can help with your next CX research project.